It’s finally Friday and although it was technically a short, work week (thanks to a birthday road-trip) – I’m so glad, excited, and relieved it’s finally Friday. Not that we have big plans this weekend, but because we don’t have big plans this weekend. Despite our lack of big plans, I do have a short list of things I’m looking forward to this weekend. Want to hear?
- finally tackling our gallery wall project, which will include this frame, this sign, and some special photos I’ve been collecting
- relaxing with my love at home
- crafting with a map (hopefully I can share next week!)
- trying a few new recipes I found on Pinterest
- and… a secret project Mallory and I have up our sleeve, more about this later
Now, that’s worth a high five for Friday! Do you have any exciting plans this weekend? A list of things you’ve accomplished (or just really enjoyed) this past week?happy Friday, the newlyweds
you might also like: