We are so excited for the summer months – birthdays, sunscreen lathered skin, pruned fingers and toes, beach escapes, and road trips. This summer will be filled with lots of firsts for Joy Belle and I’m excited to see her discover so many new things. Because it’s bound to be a summer to remember, I decided to create a short bucket list of things I’d like for us to enjoy as a family.
- visit Mark’s Melon Patch for fresh watermelon
- celebrate Joy Belle’s 1st birthday
- birthday breakfast with Mommy & Daddy, a new tradition
- go out to get ice cream
- the beach with Daddy
- visit the Donut Hole
- start walking!
- take Joy Belle blueberry pickin’
- make homemade popsicles
- buy her 1st pair of sandals
- visit the Georgia Aquarium
- go to an Atlanta Braves game
- a boat ride with Blue
- more pool days
- go to the lake
Make your summer one to remember! What’s on your bucket list?