As you’ve probably realized, Joy Belle is now two (as of last month!) and I wanted to share a few things she and I have been loving.
(1) This under the sea, puffy sticker set by Melissa & Doug is one of her favorite, in-the-car toys! She loves that the mermaids can wear crowns and jewelry she chooses.
(2) Puzzles are her favorite afternoon activity. She’s always doing a puzzle and is so proud when she completes them herself. Most of her favorites are by Melissa & Doug.
(3) This bubble machine is only $10 and provides hours of entertainment – for her and our dog!
(4) A family member gifted her with one of these adorable Wee-Waterbabies at Christmas and she still loves it. It goes with us to the pool and joins her for bath time. We recently add the mermaid version to her collection.
(5) For her birthday, she received this Minnie Mouse wooden mix & match dress-up set and she loves it. She likes to change up her outfits and make them match.
(6) My mom snagged this adorable, Elsa nightgown for Joy Belle recently and it’s quickly become her favorite outfit. She wants to wear it every single day! She also really loves the Little Mermaid nightgown my mom got her too.
(7) She also received this sweet, Sofia the First dress-up gown for her birthday. She’s all about being a princess and wearing pretty dresses.
(8) How cute is this little barista set? She wakes up and makes us coffee almost daily. It’s super sweet and such a fun set.
(9) At least once a day, we read a Disney Look and Find book. She loves to find her favorite characters! She has two of these books and is actually very good about finding the characters and animals in them.